Below are the site selection processes for NFHS Conferences and Meetings.
Summer Meeting and Winter Meeting:
- NFHS State Association executives are asked to nominate one (1) city from their respective states for the conference.
- State Association executives vote on their top three (3) conference locations, based on an East, Central, West rotation.
- The NFHS sends a Request For Proposal (RFP) to the Convention & Visitors Bureaus of the top three (3) cities, based on state association votes.
- Based on the proposals received, the NFHS conducts site visits and begins the negotiation processes.
*If you are interested in hosting the Summer Meeting or Winter Meeting, your starting place is to contact your state association and request to be nominated.
National Athletic Directors Conference:
- The NFHS/NIAAA send a Request For Proposal (RFP) to Convention & Visitors Bureaus.
- Based on the proposals received, the NFHS/NIAAA conduct site vitis and begin the negotiation processes.