By on February 28, 2018
- A ward is not to be called on a player with 2 hands on his crosse.
- A bull dodge, lowering the shoulder, could be considered unnecessary roughness if the official judges the contact was excessive or unnecessary.
- A spear should be penalized with a minimum time of 2-minutes NR.
- Lowering the helmet into the other player's helmet or body is a spear
- Potential for ejection as with any check involving the head/neck if excessive or severe.
- If the body contact is judged as legal, the offensive player shall not be called for a ward.
- The contact is either legal, or it is unnecessary roughness.